凱旋之歌
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
最新主題
» New to youtube, and would love some advice! (comedy)?
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周六 7月 30, 2011 3:59 pm 由 訪客

» Superior Unceremonious Stuff and Samples
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周五 7月 29, 2011 9:49 pm 由 訪客

» Melbourne dating - I have my needs
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周二 7月 26, 2011 7:59 pm 由 訪客

» 其實我很不想放這個 邱嘉莉...
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周三 4月 20, 2011 4:24 am 由 夏日風

» 這個好像是 奈法利安的視頻
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周三 4月 20, 2011 3:40 am 由 夏日風

» 视频: CTM黑翼H教授龙
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周日 4月 17, 2011 2:26 am 由 小郁兒

» 艾音 前來報到哩!!
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周三 4月 13, 2011 10:35 pm 由 艾音

» DBM官方網站
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周三 3月 30, 2011 11:36 am 由 夏日風

» 25人黑翼陷窟 音波龍
Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Icon_minitime1周日 3月 27, 2011 6:48 pm 由 夏日風

九月 2024
周一周二周三周四周五周六周日

日曆 日曆

綿羊

Melbourne dating - I have my needs

向下

Melbourne dating  - I have my needs Empty Melbourne dating - I have my needs

發表  Albanyda 周二 7月 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Cairns online dating - Lets have some fun in the dark My name is Lizeth SAXON Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Central Coast free online dating Launceston dating dating in Canada singles in Albany free online dating Bundaberg online dating I have so much DRAMA at home and a lousy sex life! (long story!) I would really like to just find someone to hang out with and have no strings kind of fun! Lets meet for drinks and see where it leads. You wont be disappointed! We can try all new things that you wouldn't of ever dreamed of! I'm down for exploring as much of my own, and other's, sexuality as humanly possible! I know it says i'm only seeking Males, but also Females! If youre interested then write me! I am looking for someone special to share my life with. I feel as though I have all things in life except a great, caring and funny man. Just looking for the one to take the ride with me. I am a evry carefree woman looking for a carefree woman. Im bored and looking to find some fun in life ... if u think ur someone who can show me a good time and fullfill my needs get at me. im sure youll never get bored with me im a fun type person and even better looking! I am looking for a man who is the total package. The man I will marry and be with forever. I wish each of you the very best in your search, it’s not an easy journey finding “the one” but yet it’s a beautiful one all the same. I look forward to talking with you and perhapsmeeting you… I want someone to learn who I am as a person and spend time with me. Experience new and different things not hang out in bars all the time. I love the outdoors and many other things. I'm easy to please and only ask for honestly and a loyal man is that to much to ask?

Albanyda
訪客

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章